JBIMS offers doctoral-level programme, Ph.D. (Management studies) through its well recognized research center affiliated with the University of Mumbai. The Ph.D. programme is designed for students interested in management teaching, research, and consultancy.
The main objectives of the programme are to:
• Develop management teachers well equipped with the skills required for imparting education to business school students
• Develop bright young academicians with research bent of mind to conduct research in contemporary issues in management
Selection Procedure/ Admission
- Candidate should have Post Graduation in Business Management and related discipline of Management.
- Candidate should qualify any of these Examinations-PET/NET/SET/GRF
- Candidate should have Personal Interview with your Research Proposal.
- For other details refer VCD/947 2018 of University of Mumbai.
Fee for First Year Rs.17,680/- and From Second Year (Consecutive Year till Completion) Rs.15,355/-
- Doctoral Coursework Research Methodology in Business Management.
- State of Art Library & Database for Research Publications.
- Research Oriented Workshops, Guest Sessions & Conferences.
- Highly quality inhouse faculty and guides.
- Software tools for Statistical Analysis
Late Dr. S. S. Nadkarni Fellowship
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is inviting applications for Late Dr. S. S. Nadkarni Fellowship. The Fellowship is in the memory of Late Shri. S. S. Nadkarni, a great finance professional and visionary. The Late Shri S.S. Nadkarni fellowship has been instituted at JBIMS. Fellowship is result of donation made by S K Birla Group and B K Jhawar Group. The fellowship is meant for Doctoral, Post-doctoral and project-based research/ publications in the areas of Finance and corporate management.
For more information :-
Contact Admin Department of the Institute.